It had been our intention to use this page to highlight new funding opportunities but soon realised that others do this so much better. So instead, here are some useful resources.
- Always start with your local CVS adviser. In Torbay this is Robin Causley at Torbay Community Development Trust.
- If you are looking of local statistical data including 2015 deprivation figure for Torbay, see the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment presentation from Public Health and the JSNA Tool Workbook. See also the South Devon and Torbay website
- You can register for daily funding updates from www.grin.coop
- You can search for funders at Funding Central
- Register for Funding updates from Devon Funding News
- If you want a free online accounts package you could try Quickfile Many small groups struggle with bookkeeping and this may help you keep your finances up to date and will also give you quick up to date reports for funders.
- If you need to buy software and are a registered charity, have a look at tt-exchange This is an amazing resource and will save you a lot of money.
If you are still struggling to find funding or would like help with your applications Funding Torbay will be pleased to help. See our contact page